Cómo llegar en transporte público al Hotel Liabeny
Fortunately, Madrid is excellently communicated which means that getting to our hotel on public transport is easy. If you are going to stay in the city for a few days and you were planning on getting around on public transport, we recommend that you check the rates of the multi-day tickets, that cover 1 to 7 days of unlimited transport.
Depending on whether you arrive to Madrid by train, bus or airplane, or even of your arrival time, we propose a different recommended route to arrive at Hotel Liabeny by the Puerta del Sol.
If you come to Madrid by airplane
The route from the Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas International Airport takes less than one hour and the recommended route is the following itinerary:
- Take Metro Line 8 for five stops and get off at Nuevos Ministerios.
- Change onto the C-3 train towards Sol.
- Once at Sol, walk to the hotel (300 yards approximately).
If you arrive by train
- Chamartín Station. The quickest option between 5.30am and 12.30am is to take the C-3 or C-4 regional trains towards Sol. The route takes less than 30 minutes and they leave approximately every 10 minutes.
However, if you arrive in Madrid between midnight and 2am, the best option is to take Line 1 of the Metro, which also leaves you at Sol. The average journey time is slightly longer (35 minutes) but they are more frequent and, especially, the timetable is broader after midnight.
- Puerta de Atocha Station. The best option is to take the C-3 or C-4 trains towards Sol. The journey is approximately 10 minutes and trains are very frequent.
However, if you arrive in Madrid between midnight and 2am, you can take Metro Line 1 that also leaves you at Puerta del Sol.
If you arrive by bus
- Moncloa Bus Station. There are two options: Metro (Line 3 to Puerta del Sol) or bus (Line 2 to Gran Vía). Both take less than 20 minutes.
- Avenida de América Bus Station. The easiest route is by Metro: Line 6 to Manuel Becerra and change to Line 2 to Puerta del Sol.
- Aluche Bus Station. The easiest route without changes is Metro Line 5 to Gran Vía, which is less than a 5-minute walk from our hotel.
- Méndez Álvaro Bus Station. The recommended route is C-5 train from Méndez Álvaro to Atocha, and then change to C-3 or C-4 to Sol. Journey time of less than 20 minutes.
Escrito por Laura Blanco
Categories: Madrid Turismo