From the centre of Madrid… to the sky and beyond
Hotel Liabeny is situated in a strategic and privileged location, right in the centre of Madrid, at number 3 of Calle Salud, 100 metres from Gran Vía and 150 metres from Puerta del Sol…
Everything is close to our ideal location: monuments, museums, cinemas, theatres, restaurants… Also, it is very well-communicated, since there are three metro stations and several bus stops very near our gates: Gran Vía (Line 5), Sol (Lines 1, 2 and 3) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5).
If you are travelling by car, you can use our private car park. The information you need to find us with your Satellite Navigation System is:
- Google Coordinates: 40.418783, -3.703943
- GPS Information: Latitude: 40º 25′ 7,62″ – Longitude: -3º 42′ 14,19″
Distances from the hotel
- Gran Vía: 100 metres
- Puerta del Sol: 150 metres
- Plaza Mayor: 350 metres
- Puerta de Alcalá: 1 km.
- Atocha Train Station: 1.9 km.
- Estación Sur Bus Station: 5.5 km.
- Chamartín Train Station: 7 km.
- Madrid (Barajas) Airport: 15 km., about 20 minutes by car
- IFEMA Fairground: 17.2 km., about 23 minutes by car.
How do I get by car?
How do I get here from the Airport?
- By Taxi: From any terminal, it costs about €30 and the journey time is about 20 minutes.
- By Metro: When leaving the airport, you should take Line 8 to Nuevos Ministerios and change to Line 10 to Tribunal and then take Line 1, which will leave you at Sol Metro Station.
- By train: take the train at the airport (T4) to Chamartín (Line C4A or C4B) and, once there, take another train to SOL (line C1). Take exit for Calle Carmen. The hotel is just 100 metres from the station. The trip takes around 30-35 minutes.
How do I get to the hotel from Sol Metro Station?
- You must exit the metro station onto Calle Carmen and once there, continue walking approximately 100 metres and you will come across the hotel.