From the centre of Madrid… to the sky and beyond
Hotel Liabeny is situated in a strategic and privileged location, right in the centre of Madrid, at number 3 of Calle Salud, 100 metres from Gran Vía and 150 metres from Puerta del Sol…
Everything is close to our ideal location: monuments, museums, cinemas, theatres, restaurants… Also, it is very well-communicated, since there are three metro stations and several bus stops very near our gates: Gran Vía (Line 5), Sol (Lines 1, 2 and 3) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5).
If you are travelling by car, you can use our private car park. The information you need to find us with your Satellite Navigation System is:
- Google Coordinates: 40.418783, -3.703943
- GPS Information: Latitude: 40º 25′ 7,62″ – Longitude: -3º 42′ 14,19″
Distances from the hotel
- Gran Vía: 100 metres
- Puerta del Sol: 150 metres
- Plaza Mayor: 350 metres
- Puerta de Alcalá: 1 km.
- Atocha Train Station: 1.9 km.
- Estación Sur Bus Station: 5.5 km.
- Chamartín Train Station: 7 km.
- Madrid (Barajas) Airport: 15 km., about 20 minutes by car
- IFEMA Fairground: 17.2 km., about 23 minutes by car.
How do I get by car?
How do I get here from the Airport?
- By Taxi: From any terminal, it costs about €30 and the journey time is about 20 minutes.
- By Metro: When leaving the airport, you should take Line 8 to Nuevos Ministerios and change to Line 10 to Tribunal and then take Line 1, which will leave you at Sol Metro Station.
- By train: take the train at the airport (T4) to Chamartín (Line C1) and, once there, take another train to SOL (line C4A , C4B or C3). Take exit for Calle Carmen. The hotel is just 100 metres from the station. The trip takes around 30-35 minutes.
How do I get to the hotel from Sol Metro Station?
- You must exit the metro station onto Calle Carmen and once there, continue walking approximately 100 metres and you will come across the hotel.